Sunday, January 14, 2018

Review: Sunlight Burning at Midnight

Sunlight Burning at Midnight Sunlight Burning at Midnight by Jessica Ronne
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Jessica Ronne's story is real, raw, and relevant to anyone who is praying for the healing of a loved one.

I sped though the 142 pages in three sittings, waking up on the last day in the wee hours of the morning to finish the final chapters because I wanted to find out what happened. The photos included allows the reader to emotionally connect to the family.

The author does not candy coat her life and even tells about times when her faith and her actions appeared incongruent, leaving the beauty of her humanity on full display. The spiritual growth she experienced and conveys to the reader during the time period covered by this memoir was well worth the time spent reading.

I received my copy of the book from the author.

View all my reviews

No comments: